Monday, Wednesday – Sunday : 17:30 – 22:30
Last order for delivery taken 30 minutes prior to closing time.
0- 3 miles of BR6 0DF – free delivery
BR8, BR7 – Additional £1.50 delivery charge
DA14, TN14, BR2 – Additional £2.00 delivery charge
Please note we cannot deliver to addresses more than a 5 mile radius away. Delivery is to one address only, if it is a venue there may be additional costs for parking etc which will be factored in as well. We are happy to discuss with you when placing your order.
We always aim to deliver orders as soon as possible. Bear in mind that we will be particularly busy at peak times, especially weekends, so please allow extra time for the preparation and delivery of your food.
After placing an order with us, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order.
We do NOT accept order cancellations by email / text message / messages via our website and / or the contact form. To cancel an order you have placed, you MUST call us on the number provided.
Please check your order thoroughly before accepting it.
We operate a zero violence tolerance policy, and will not accept any verbal or physical abuse to our staff or drivers. Assaults on our drivers, their vehicles, their belongings or Parkside Restaurant property will be reported to the authorities and where possible charges will be brought against the offender.
Parkside Restaurant will maintain a record of sales and deliveries containing the following information:
A list of the individual items delivered.
B. The delivery address.
C. The method of payment.
D. The name, address and telephone number of the person ordering the alcohol.
E. The date and time of the order and delivery
We reserve the right not to deliver:
– Outside our operating / delivery times
– Outside our delivery zone
– In dangerous weather / driving conditions
– To unregistered addresses and customers
– To customers we deem to have been rude to any of our staff, or customers who we deem to be a risk (i.e. non-payers, abusive, etc).
– To customers in public establishments, where that establishment is not a registered delivery address, or where we feel our delivery would conflict with, compromise or affect the operations of that establishment
– To a registered banned customer or addresses